- Ogłoszenia o pracę
- TECHNICAN POSITION
Laboratory of Molecular and Cellular Neurobiology
Laboratory of Molecular and Cellular Neurobiology seeks 1 Technician (full time position) to develop new patient-cell based models of drug resistant epilepsy. The position is funded in frame of STRATEGMED3 grant entitled “Application of novel diagnostic and therapeutical methods in epilepsy and neurodevelopmental abnormalities in children based on the clinical and cellular model of mTOR dependent epilepsy (EPIMARKER)” (STRATEGMED3/306306/4/NCBR/2017)
Research of the Laboratory of Molecular and Cellular Neurobiology focuses on molecular aspects of development and stability of neuron morphology. We are especially interested in role of mTOR and mTOR related brain diseases such as Tuberous Sclerosis Complex, Epilepsy and autism. More info can be found at IIMCB Annual Reports (http://www.iimcb.gov.pl/annual_reports.php) and www.epimarker.pl.
• MSc degree in biology, biotechnology or related area of science,
• High motivation, analytical skills and independent thinking,
• Ability to work in a team, good organization of work,
• Have very good written and oral communication skills in English and Polish,
• Hands-on experience in culturing cell lines and primary patient cells and cell biology techniques.
• Employment contract for 13 months
• Monthly brutto remuneration approximately 4360 PLN
• Benefits including reduced-rate for an individual medical care package and membership in MultiSport programme
• Full technical, administrative and organizational support from professional English-speaking personnel
Deadline for applications is December 23rd, 2019. Job starting date is February 1st, 2020.
How to apply:
• In the subject include "Strategmed_Jaworski" and your first and last name.
• Your application must be submitted in English and should contain a CV, a motivation letter.
• Please include the following statement in your application:
“I hereby agree to the processing of my personal data, included in the application documents by the International Institute of Molecular and Cell Biology in Warsaw, 4 Księcia Trojdena Street, 02-109 Warsaw, for the purpose of carrying out the current recruitment process.” Your personal data will be processed for the purpose of the recruitment procedure by the International Institute of Molecular and Cell Biology in Warsaw. Full information is available under the link https://www.iimcb.gov.pl/pl/information-clause
• The competition may be extended until a suitable candidate who fulfils all requirements is found.
The position is financed by the National Centre for Research and Development underthe STRATEGMED Programme.
We would like to inform that the competition for Technician position in the project entitled “Application of novel diagnostic and therapeutical methods in epilepsy and neurodevelopmental abnormalities in children based on the clinical and cellular model of mTOR dependent epilepsy (EPIMARKER)” has been resolved, the selected candidate is Aliaksandra Zdanowich.