- Ogłoszenia o pracę
- Scientific Support Specialist
Scientific Support Specialist
The International Institute of Molecular and Cell Biology (IIMCB, www.iimcb.gov.pl) in Warsaw is a modern, highly-ranked, public research institute focused on fundamental aspects of molecular and cell biology. IIMCB is currently looking for a highly motivated person who will become part of an administrative team that supports researchers and the Institute management.
We are looking for a person who:
• has a university degree in biological sciences or related disciplines
• is fluent in spoken and written English
• has a good command of MS Office tools (especially Excel)
• has excellent communication skills, oral and in writing
• has the ability to identify, analyze and propose solutions to varied problems
• has excellent organizational skills and management of a varied workload
• has excellent inter-personal skills
• is a good team player
• professional experience in science support&management and understanding of intellectual property rights issues would be an advantage.
• interesting and challenging job in a team within the top-level Polish research institute
• competitive salary adequate to represented skills and experience
• attractive social package
• friendly work atmosphere
To allow us to process your data, please add the following clause in your application: “I hereby give consent for my personal data included in the job offer to be processed for the purposed of recruitment under the Data Protection Act 1997 (Dz. U. 2002 no. 101, item 926 with subs. changes).”
Thanking all applicants for their interest, we will contact only selected candidates.